OWA GRASSROOTS PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP PLATFORM
Last Modified: May 13, 2018
1. Introduction. Outdoor Women’s Alliance, a Utah nonprofit corporation (“OWA”, “we,” or “us”) offers this Grassroots Program Membership platform (the “Platform”) as part of Outdoor Women’s Alliance and www.outdoorwomensalliance.com to further its charitable mission to inspire confidence and leadership in women of all ages. The Platform facilitates connections between women and provides its female members with a valuable tool in building and strengthening their communities and themselves through the lens of outdoor adventure.
For the safety and security of our members, this Platform is offered and available to female users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older only. By using this Platform, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Platform.
4. Accessing the Platform and Account Security.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Platform, and any service or material we provide on the Platform, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Platform, or the entire Platform, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Platform.
If you choose a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Platform or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer or internet connection so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
5. Intellectual Property Rights – General.
The Platform and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by OWA, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. This Section 5 does not apply to User Contributions, as defined in and discussed in Section 8, below.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Platform for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end-user license agreement for such applications.
- You may take such actions as are enabled by social media applications available on the Platform.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Platform or any services or materials available through the Platform. If you wish to make any use of material on the Platform other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
6. Trademarks. OWA’s name, the terms “Outdoor Women’s Alliance” and “OWA,” the tagline “Ski, climb, ride, paddle: Go Conquer.”, the slogan “Go Conquer.”, OWA’s logos, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, taglines and slogans are trademarks of OWA or its licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of OWA. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Platform are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm any minor in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional materials such as junk mail, chain letters, spam, or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate OWA, an OWA employee or volunteer, another member or user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm OWA or users of the Platform or expose them to liability;
- Use the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Platform, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Platform;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Platform or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Platform;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Platform;
- Attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform.
8. User Contributions.
The Platform may contain message boards, personal profiles, personal message features, personal pages, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collective, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Platform.